Sunday, December 30, 2012

Random Things About Me

Since my friend Will Sonnek decided to post 25 random things about himself, I decided I would do the same. If you want to read his blog, you can find it at: http://maximum-effect.blogspot.com

Random Things About Me

1. I tend to run around, rushing to get from place to place. I get involved in a lot of extra things that are not school or homework related.
2. I really enjoy my Catholic faith. I do feel that my Church and my Catholic friends have really helped me get through some hard times.
3. I have recently gotten addicted to a game called "Bloons Tower Defense." It is highly addictive, so I would not recommend playing it. However, if you want, you can find it at www.ninjakiwi.com
4. I have an awesome time during Religion class. Want to know the reason why? My teacher plays interesting videos, such as Guy on a Buffalo. If you want to watch the videos, look them up on YouTube.
5. I don't follow fashion trends. Why bother? A t-shirt and jeans are all I need.
6. I don't wear makeup. I've had a lot of people ask me, "What makeup do you use? Your skin looks so natural!" I reply with, "I don't wear makeup." Seeing the shock on their face is funny, but I truly don't wear makeup. Well, that's a white lie. I don't often wear makeup, and when I do my friends have normally done it. It's not quite my style (they load it on a little), but I'm learning how to use makeup myself.
7. I read a lot! I've already finished 2 books over my very short Christmas break.
8. I'm a big fan of dark chocolate.
9. I like braids.
10. I make friends very quickly. I'm friends with people that I email, but I only met face to face once. I also have friends on Facebook that I've never met face to face.
11. A friend of mine always argues with me on how I do my hair. I like to leave it in braids with a part to the side (not extremely to the side), she wants me to put it in a high ponytail and comb/bush my hair in the front over my head to get rid of the part.
12. I like Star Wars.
13. I like Star Trek.
14. I like Star Gate.
15. I like Doctor Who.
16. I like Science Fiction shows/movies.
17. I think J.R.R Tolkien is one of the best writers.
18. The Hobbit is my favorite book, and I have yet to see the movie.
19. The Princess Bride is my favorite movie.
20. I like to knit, and if I have a project that needs to get done, I will take it with me. I will take it to a party, I will take it on a long car trip, I will even take it to Steubenville North and I will work on it.
21. I like Ninja!
22. I really like acting.
23. I hate working on an essay, since a blank page robs me of any ideas.
24. I get to see some of my cousins once every 2 years.
25. I have an older brother that most people know nothing about.

That's all I can come up with, I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment