Friday, November 9, 2012

Snow!!

Anyone who knows me very well will know that I get a little crazy when snow is involved. Well, that's an understatement. I go COMPLETELY crazy around snow. I'm sure it doesn't help that I have a March birthday. The reason I bring this up is because it snowed here in my little town a few weeks ago. However, none of the snow stayed on the ground. It upset one person on our football team, whose dream is to play football while it's snowing or when there's snow on the ground.
Speaking of my football team, we won our section game and we are now going to play against the Loyola Cardinals at Rochester! We're all hoping to win this game and go on to play at the Dome! I'm probably hoping for this more than some of the fans, since I really want to see my older brother. The connection? He lives in Minneapolis and is willing to help play pep band for our Dome game (if we get there).
Back to snow: I really want snow for another reason. It gives me an excuse to come home and drink hot chocolate, go outside and have snowball fights, and build snow forts. It gives me a reason to act like a kid again. If anyone agrees with me, leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite thing about snow is!

1 comment: