Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Minnesota Weather and Football Games

"I'M COLD!!"
This was the constant topic at our football game. I have no idea how cold it was, but I do know that I can't feel my toes, my ears are freezing, and I can't type well. However, we played a good game: 62-18, keeping our record for the year 8-0. Anyways, that's all I really had for a post.


WAIT!! I forgot to tell you guys. I think it started snowing during half-time! I can't wait for it to snow!!! Then I will have more to talk about. Also, I wrote a letter to One Direction. They're my new favorite band. Oh, and Will (Ben too): I HAVE NOTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!


That's all, I just had to say that.

2 comments:

  1. We had the same score at our homecoming game. Our team is doing an amazing job this year. Last week we became conference champs.

    ReplyDelete