Sunday, September 2, 2012

Silly Snake and Turtle

Will, you don't have to read this one.

Silly Snake and Turtle is a comic series created by a friend of mine. It's about two pets who run around, terrorize their owner, and just about destroy the house completely. This is one of my favorite comics, so funny that it makes me laugh more than the ones in the Sunday paper. My favorite thing about the comics is that Snake can hold and operate hand-held devices. How does he do it?

Turtle has his own kind of humor. Only he is able to find Joe's phone. However, he doesn't tell anyone but Snake. I wonder what they've done to the phone. Also, he seems like the apprentice, but he causes as much trouble as Snake does. Oh, what those two can't do, I don't know

Joe tends to be the victim of almost every experiment. Think about it: If he's not the one hurt, then something happens to the house. However, I don't think he has any problems with door-to-door salesmen.

Emmy isn't often in the strip, but when she is, her reaction to the experiments are surprising. She should have known when she married Joe what happens in the house. I guess she didn't fully know.


I just have one question for the artist: When are you going to post the wedding strips?

2 comments:

  1. Haha you might have noted where you can find the comics...they're at http://sillysnakeandturtle.blogspot.com/ ;)

    ReplyDelete