Saturday, August 17, 2013

School

So, classes start up soon for me. In fact, I start August 26th. I'm not ready.

What do I mean, I'm not ready? Most people in my grade expect me to be the person that's ready the day after school is over. But, I have nothing in my locker, my notebooks are not in order under my locker shelf, and my pictures have yet to be hung. Not only that, I missed my material that I normally get at registration (I slept in and my mom didn't grab it).

In short, I'm not ready. But I already met 2 of our 3 new teachers, so I'm ahead. Kinda.

I would put all my stuff in my locker, but I have to work. All week. I like being a lifeguard, but I wish kids would listen.

I have a lifeguard rant. I will post it at some point. Maybe. When I think of it.

Sorry, this post is going everywhere. I'm really tired, so I'm not putting topics together.

I will end on this note: My friend doesn't know who No Face is.

No comments:

Post a Comment