Monday, May 28, 2012

Project Inspired and Groundwire

I've recently hit a rough patch in my life. I won't go into all the details now, but once, on Facebook, I found an ad for the website Project Inspired. I didn't know what it was about, so I decided to check it out. After reading some of the articles, I decided to join as a member. I soon learned that there was a live chat. After talking for a while, I began to trust the girls on the website. After opening up to them about what was going on, I felt lighter. The girls there were so helpful in giving me advice and telling me that they would pray.

Not too long ago, the girls with Facebook created a group called the Circle of Friends. We chat and ask for prayer requests. We even have some guys who have joined us. After talking about what we do in hard situations, one girl (lets call her Kay) mentioned a website called Groundwire. I visited it and joined a one-on-one conversation with one of their spiritual coaches. He was sooooo helpful and I'm glad God lead me to both these websites.

2 comments:

  1. Wait...aren't I Kay? I'm glad me mentioning that helped you :) And if it wasn't me, I still go there, and I'm glad they helped you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are Kay :) Thanks for mentioning it!

    ReplyDelete