Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Will

My friend Will and I love to go past each other, do Spock, and yell "Si-five!!!" Recently, 2 of my friends were with me when Will and I started doing si-fives. Needless to say, they got a little annoyed and started to pull my hand down. Well, without anything else to do, Will and I started to talk. After a while, he said that he was wondering what his family was doing. I looked around and said, "Your mom's reading a book, your sisters and brother are playing a game, and your dad's over there playing football." He said, "It would be amazing if my dad's over there playing football, considering he didn't come with us. Do you mean Mr. Reising?" I said maybe and pointed out the guy to Will. He stares at him for a while and then starts freaking out. "You thought Eli was my dad!! He's 17 and I'm 19!!!" Of course, he drags me over to Eli and tells him about it, then drags me over to his siblings to tell them about it. In my defense, I wasn't wearing my glasses and Eli's back was turned to me, so he looked older.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA you accused me of looking like him! My feelings are hurt...jk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not say that! Okay, I did, but I meant from a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that I didn't have my glasses on, so he was blurry from the back.

    ReplyDelete